Esto es lo que digo. Que las matemáticas son código fuente a través de las cuales entendemos e interactuamos con la realidad. Desde mi ocupación, mis herramientas son interpretaciones de un área de estudio de de las matemáticas. Por lo tanto, la realidad no puede ser entendida.
I do what I feel like.
– Bart Simpson in Bart's Inner Child (1993)
I do what I will.
– Mother of Existence
And thus I present the following plan. Contention one: I do what I do.
– Garfield in garfielf gets bloated and discovers the true nature of reality (2019)
In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
– Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (novel), Part I, 9 (1971).
"Is not stupid if it works."
– Internet Proverb
Sometimes you just need to create a compiler.
– Joel Yliluoma, 2017
"Why worry about something that isn't going to happen?" Oh, that's perfect. they should put that in our money.
– Valery Legasov in Chernobyl (2019)
Imitation is a dangerous game for those who consider themselves originals.
– Sadie Plant, 1997.
Buster, how do you know all of this stuff is true?
What do you mean?
How do you know someone didn't just make it up?
You really think someone would do that? Just go on to the internet and tell lies?
– Buster in Buster, the Myth Maker, Arthur (2005)
But as you know and I know, there are not riddles. If a question can be put at all, it can also be answered.
– Quark, Charm and Strangeness in Wittgenstein (1993)
A code must be determined by the individual. This is what I've decided. Just as my master did.
– Wolf in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (2019)
I can't hack like I used to. Whatever edge I had, it's gone now. But I had to keep doing something. Something to keep the culture alive, you know? Computers are running everything these days. Before long, human beings aren't even going to have a say. So now I equip people with knowledge. The knowledge to make a computer do what you want, on your terms.
– Ghast in EXPUNKS (2018)
I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. I really was...I was alive.
– Walter White in Felina, Breaking Bad (2008)
No matter how far you've fallen, you will never abandon your principles.
– SCGunDog commentary on Scarface (1983) - No Wife, No Kids Scene (6/8) in Movieclips (2019)
Where are you going?
Another way. Always another way
– The Keymaker in Matrix Reloaded (2003)
Don't let the past be forgotten, don't halt the future to ensure lies.
– Anónimo (2019)